Alkis N. Iliadis
MSc Economist (Athens Univ. of Econ. & Bus. st.), Vice President of the Greek-African Chamber of Commerce & Development
Born in Athens – Greek & Swiss Nationality, by Greek father, Nikolaos ILIADIS, Dipl. in Law – entrepreneur and Swiss mother Irma Truninger, Professor of “Conservatoire de Genève” in Piano and Opera singing. He is married to Anastasia Fotiadou – Iliadou since 1973. Father of two sons: Nikos ILIADIS, Dr. Politikos Energy Engineer E.P.F.L. – Polytechnic School of Lausanne – Alexandros ILIADIS, Economist MSc – L.S.E. London Scholl of Economics. He is MSc Ath. Univ. of Econ. & Bus. st. He speaks English – French and Italian and has a first class diploma in the classic piano. Businessman with 52 years’ experience in international trade as an importer – distributor and exporter, specialized in high technology products.
* Chairman & CEO in third generation of trading company ETS N. ILIADIS.
* Member of the Board of the Athens Chamber of Commerce & Industry since 1980.
* Secretary General of the Association of Commercial Agents of Athens.
* Secretary General of the National Federation of Commercial Agents of Greece.
* Vice President of the Greek-African Chamber of Commerce & Development.
* He was a member of the National Committee of Electronic Commerce in Greece.
* Formally represented Greece in various international organizations, UN & EU
* Expert in European Trade and Renewable Energy Issues.